A R T - T E A C L A S S E S
“Art - Tea” is a blend of my two favourite things - art and high tea.
- happen at my Dunedin home around a large kitchen table
- a 4 hour long class in a small group (max 5 people)
- include all of the materials you need to paint your own masterpiece to take home
- we will have a vintage afternoon tea of sweet treats from a vintage tea trolley complete with china cups (tea, coffee and juice provided).
* Please let me know dietary requirements for the afternoon tea when you make your booking.
Basic Itinerary For Your Session:
1. Meet & Greet and hand out of course material.
2. Begin creating an acrylic painting on a preset theme where you will learn about
- transferring an image to your canvas
- mixing paint/creating tinting
- brush selection
- tricks for applying and removing paint
3). Afternoon Tea - a time to step away from your work and stretch your legs
4). A couple more hours of painting to add finishing touches and dry your work to take home.
Tips: - be comfortable while you’re painting. Bring an old shirt that you don’t mind getting paint on, and bring your slippers too if you like to have cozy feet while you’re sitting painting.
*** THE TIMES AND DATES OF CLASSES WILL BE ADVERTISED VIA FACEBOOK EVENTS AND MY NEWSLETTER. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET THE EMAIL ABOUT CLASSES***